Thursday, March 11, 2010

*Doo Doo Doo*

Life is so very interesting...! That's all there really is to say. Life, today is absolutely wonderful. I feel that I am exactly where I am supposed to be, although if one were to look from the outside, my life seems like a reck! Even though I have literally no time to myself, I love it. I am crazily busy between school and work and couldn't ask for more. I'm continously thankful for what the Lord is doing in my life. It's extremely evident that He's transforming me into whatever it is He wants me to be in this life. My passion for missions, especially to Africa, is overwhelming. I am in the perfect place in my life to work towards fulfilling this passion for ministry. I am still young, single, almost finished with nursing, and am growing everyday. I can't wait to see where He leads me. I'm learning more in one Bible study, Self-Confrontation, than I have in all of my life it seems like. I'm actually waiting to hear back from the international mission board to see if I am able to go help in Haiti over spring break, coming up. Think that would be great, but either way, yes or no, it's a-ok! The Lord has also pulled through for my family. Just found out that my dad is keeping his job, altho staying in portland. that's good news seeing as half of the people with his title are being let go. So, I'm thankful. :).
Well, school. School is crazy. I am so totally stressed and I have no idea where I get my energy from but somehow, I'm surviving nursing school, working, studying, and attempting to maintain sanity somehow...! I don't know where I would be without my twin, my sister, my other half, Christina. Wow, what a great friend. Tho we've just met, it seems like we've known each other forever. We have so much in common, see each other pretty much everyday, and to others, seem inseparable haha. It's funny and I am so thankful for her. Let's see what else is on my mind. Love? I'm not too sure what to think or do about that word. I'm torn between being content being single and happy and letting myself fall for someone. There are a few people out there interested, have taken me out, have my number bla bla blaa, but it's funny that altho I could have something, I'm content waiting on the Lord! Think that's it. I should be studying :/ Off I go. Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment