Tuesday, August 18, 2009

*Stoked*

So, I finally had my nursing orientation yesterday! I've been waiting for this for about 3 years now! It's definitely been tough and trying and my patience has definitely been tested but I'm finally here; to the point I'd never thought I'd reach! The thought of being a nurse can actually become a real dream, not something that seems so far off! The light at the end of the tunnel is already marked as December 2010 and I'm gonna go at it to the best of my ability! As I drove to orientation, I couldn't help but be extremely extremely overwhelmingly excited! I don't think a smile ever left my face and I probably annoyed people with the high pitched excited hellos I gave to every stranger that walked by! Haha! As I drove, I thanked the Lord for giving me this opportunity! I have no idea why He did or what in the world He wants me to do with it, but I am praying that He will guide me each and everyday of this new blind journey and that His light will shine through me to anyone I come in contact with! For now, I'm already studying (they gave us a lecture in orientation for a test on the very first day of school!) and that's all I really can do!!! I am so thankful, and overall, am so so so stoked! AHHH! 

*1 Corinthians 10:31
 "Therefore, whether you eat of drink or whatever you do, do ALL to the glory of God!"

No comments:

Post a Comment