Saturday, April 30, 2011

* Such is the Life..! *

Well well well, where shall we start?!?! Life... is absolutely wonderful, crazy, non-stop, happy, stressful, playful and perfect all wrapped up in one!! Ever since the engagement, it's been go go go for our June wedding!! Because we'd discussed the June wedding before, of course, I'd been thinking up ideas, colors, flowers, and such already so once I got the bling ring, it was on! C'mon, what can I say, I'm a girl!! :) Mrs. Murray and I should be pro wedding planners because we somehow managed to arrange and plan the wedding in about 3-4 weeks! Well, the big stuff anyway! :) The little stuff, we're still doing but everything is working out perfectly! Well, David's Bridal is a whole other story but we won't go there! Haha! I'll pretend like everything is wonderful with them too! :) Tonight, me, Mrs. Murray and my wonderful girls, Meg and Christina, put together the invitations!! They'll be going out shortly! Ahhhhh! This is really real...! I honestly don't think it's hit me yet... and I'm not sure when it will! I'm thinking that week before my wedding when I'm not at work because it IS the week OF our wedding... yeh, it just might hit me then! Or possibly when I start that walk down the isle and I see my handsome groom at the other end...! Yup, that'll most likely do it if not before then!!! lol! Wow. I'm one lucky girl. I say it so much, but I have no idea why or how I got so so so so lucky! I miss him like something crazy which is probably why I'm writing...! He had to go to Alabama, where all the tornados hit this week! eeek! We've been waiting for a "hurricane" for so long and I can't tell ya how many times Jeff's said we need a hurrican lol but thank goodness a natural disaster has hit and he's out there on the job! Thank goodness! I'm happy cuz my baby's happy! :) But I miss him. Not cool. Even more than usual because he left Thursday but I worked Wed, Thur, & Friday nights... so I didn't get to spend time with him the night before he left. :( But, it's a good thing, I gotta keep telling myself! And work, that's another thing.. uuuugh. I am soooo not a fan of the night shift, lemme tell ya!!! Ugh. It is seriously some hard work, not just the work, but the lack of sleep part...! blaaa! Lack of sleep is starting to make me literally sick. Anyway, in the midst of what seems to be horrible, I am just SOOO glad to have a job! I know so many people who don't have one. So, all in all, I'm so thankful! Speaking of which, I should be asleep and have no idea how I'm still awake..so off I go! Til next time!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment