Sunday, March 6, 2011

* L-O-V-E *



HE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME AND MY LOVE ARE ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! Those explanation points could go on forever and ever and a day! Wow, I'm engaged! To the love of my life! Breathless...! We've known since our very first date that we had something special and have been inseparable ever since, but we've waited for this for a while! Now that the moment's here, it's indescribable. The phrase seems way overused, but it's too good to be true! And there's no way to explain how I'm feeling. The feelings were evident in the moment it happened... he was stupid nervous, I was stupid smiling, and it was all just an over-abundant, overwhelming sense of strait up happiness, joy, and love all wrapped up in one. Neither one of us remember what was said lol, but it doesn't matter. I just remember him getting on one knee, looking me in the eye, and asking me to marry him.. and me saying yes! The rest is history! lol. So, how'd he do it you ask? Well let's see if I can recreate it! ;) First of all, yesterday was just good from start to finish! We got to sleep in, we went on our first bike ride together (long story about his new bike, which he manipulated to secretly hide his pistol lol), I got my yearly supply of girl scout cookies, and it just kept getting better from there! Well, we were just watchin tv and about 4 he was like, honey, why don't we get ready and go do something. Okay, not an uncommon thing. No problem. So, getting ready, I always ask, hmmm should I wear a dress or jeans and heels and such. Yesterday, he said dress (he usually says jeans n heels). He likes heels. lol. But, that was cool because it was actually warm enough to wear a cute dress! Just so happens I bought a kinda fancier dress for when I thought he was going to propose (haha). So, I asked him where we were going. He said, ehhh I think we'll go walk around Academy Sports (we do this a lot lol) then grab something to eat and maybe catch a movie. At that point, I figured I'd just wear a casual dress and wait on the fancy dress saved for that special night! So, off to academy sports we went. In the truck, we always decide where to eat on the road so we were trying to decide when he asked, wanna eat at P.F. Changs? Of course! This, of course, was where we "reconnected" when I was working there last year. So, we had always said we would save this place for special occasions. Well, we had eaten there previously when it wasn't an occasion, so I honestly thought NOTHING of it! Haha! Well, we got the hook up with seating from my girls (thank you~!!!!) and we actually got a free dessert from my old manager! I took a pic of it too! lol. Well, we had gotten our check and were just sittin, talking, and passing time until our movie about 45 minutes away. Well, he started getting out of his seat and so I grabbed my purse thinking that was the sign we were leaving but NOPE! It wasn't. He said, no we're not leaving yet. And then he said something like I want to keep this place very special to us... then he got down down on his knee right there in the restaurant and popped the big question! And like I said, the rest was history! Everyone around us was so excited lol and it was cool because my friends there at PF Changs were there to see too! SoooooOOOOOooo exciting! Well, after telling our parents, we definitely didn't make it to the movies! Haha! The Murrays wanted to see asap!!! :) So we headed over there for the rest of the night! :) Wow, a simple story, but it means soooo much! It's still kind of in the shock stage but there's so much excitement! I didn't sleep last night because my mind was racing, my cheeks were hurtin from smiling nonstop and just thinking about our future! I've said it before but I'll say it again, I'm the absolute luckiest girl in the entire galaxy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the truth! I've got the man of my dreams who loves me more than words could say. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with my love, Jeffrey Stephen Murray! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) get the point?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment