Saturday, March 5, 2011

* Work work work.. all day long..! *

Welp, I only got three days of rest between my test and starting my new job. Looking back, hmmm. Maybe I should have taken a vacation or something! Lol! I busted my butt studying, took the test and now I find myself busting my butt working on the floor and trying to take it all in!! I must say, I am more than extraordinarily thankful for my job seeing as many of my friends haven't found one yet! So I shouldn't be complaining AT all! :) I am definitely loving working as a nurse! Mayan, it's been a long time coming! It is a lot to learn, but I'm excited to get it all down pat! Honestly, I cannot wait until I get it down, get some experience and then get to go where I want to go, which everyone knows, is Labor & Delivery or the NICU, equal desires! It'll be a while, but still, can't wait! I'll definitely be at Memorial forever! Why, you ask?! I never ever ever want to sit through another Nursing orientation in my life! Ugh, that was brutal! Lol. So, hello, Memorial and thank you for my future retirement! :) Jeff's next to me reeling off jokes.. here's one I thought was funny...! :)

A man was wondering how his wife could be both so beautiful and stupid at the same time. The wife said allow me to explain. God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me. God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you..! Bahaha!

True that! Just kiddin..! lol

I reckon that's all for today! :)
Til next time..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment