Thursday, February 10, 2011

*That's Nurse Molly to you...! ;) *

Ummm....YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!! What can I say?! I've been waiting for this for a loooong time! Lol! There's absolutely no way to describe the load that's just been lifted off of me! Ahhh!!! Wow. Me, FINALLY a Registered Nurse! That's all I can say at the moment! I definitely don't deserve this, and definitely give all glory to the Lord for giving me this opportunity. He's the one who's given me the ability, He's the one who has seen me through every moment, up and down, of these past four years that I've attempted going to Nursing School. There's nothing I can say that would say this is because of me! :) I'm sooo sooOOoo thankful and blessed beyond measure! That's apparent and its very humbling too....!!! :) Well, you'll have to excuse me, while I go shopping, something I haven't been able to do for ooooh about 2 1/2 years while penny-pinching! After eating lunch with the bestie that is! Yippppy skippppy!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment