Wednesday, February 9, 2011

*I'm free!!!*

I can't tell you how relieved I am to have those stupid nursing boards behind me and off my chest! Now, I get to wait for the results! Oh yippy... I hate waiting! I can tell ya that much! Done way too much of it in my day only to be let down so let's hope that doesn't happen now! Anywho, there's just no way to describe how free I feel! Haha! I didn't know what to do with myself after I finished my test at about 930 am... I was so bored! What else was there to do besides studying!?! I don't even know anymore! Well, I hung out with Kiwi, went shopping with Madison, crazy cleaned the house, finally took down the Christmas tree lol, and have been able to watch TV and am about to go to the gym all without feeling guilty! Every time I'd do anything, no matter what it was, I'd feel like I should be studying! So wow, it was great! I'm freeeeeeeee!! That's all. More to come when I find out I passed! I think I did good cuz for one, it cut off after 75 questions as opposed to after 265 questions and second, every other question was a 'select all that apply' questions, a level 3 question! That's a good thing! Or so I hear! We'll see if I'm above the line and pass that dumb test! lol Cuuuz I sure don't want to go through it again! So with that, I wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment