Monday, November 8, 2010

*T-Minus 3 Days!*

Thursday can't come fast enough!!! Well, today is an absolute wonderful day so I'd love for this day to last, but as for tomorrow and Wednesday, they can fly by!! Thursday morning, Jeff and I are going to visit my parents!! Off we go into the wild blue yonder! Portland, Oregon here we come!! You know what that means! ;)))) Oh yes! It's going to be a trip to remember!!! I am soo sososos ecstatic but Jeff on the other hand is just a weeeee bit nervous! But, understandably so! He says he's excited about the future, as am I!! Oh my googles, I'm just overwhelmed with excitement and happiness and pure love!! :) I'm so thankful for everyday I get to spend with him and I simply can't wait for the things to come in the future! I can't wait for the day I marry the love of my life! It just won't come soon enough! lol. AHH!! :) Well, I've had some coffee today as if it's not obvious! Plus, I'm so glad I made a A on my test today! That is just unheard of, lemme tell ya! As much school as I've been through, I've never made anything but A's UNTIL this stupid nursing program! Ugh, it is tough. A lot tougher than I thought, even with all of my experience! But, my final's next week, then role internship, then December 13th I am DONE! Finito! No more! That's it! Done! lol. Ugh, that can't come fast enough either! haha! Well, I am so excited for both the near and further future! I am so lucky! It just gets better and better every single day! YAY!!! :) That's it for today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment