Sunday, March 1, 2009

*No-work-itis*

Ya know, a year ago I thought I was insane for going back to school. Everyone else thought I was absolutely crazy for working 8-10 during the day, doing school work all night long, getting paged and going back to work in the middle of the night, getting no sleep, going home just to wake up and do it all over again. Looking back, yep... I was insane. But, ya know one can only last so long living like that.  But, now I know why I have pushed myself so hard!! I've gotten to the point where I am going to quit my job! Wha hoo!!! I've saved up a little bit of money that will hopefully last me through the Nursing program-16 months! YAAAY! I'm definitely getting no-work-itis and already have a countdown: only 44 days until I can call it quits... no more work! And I... am utterly super dooper excited!!! I have never not worked while going to school and caring for myself! I cannot wait to see what the future holds! I never thought I would be able to do this!!! But, everything seems to be working out perfectly! I cannot wait to see what'll come up next! I am so blessed in this life and for that, I am truly thankful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment